Prior to becoming a Nurse Practitioner, Tiffany worked as a charge nurse (RN) in a level one trauma center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Georgia, and also as an RN in the PICU at Golisano Children’s Hospital.
Clinical interests include both non-operative and post-operative care of acute fractures, children with a limp, “tiptoe” walking, bone lesions, and providing extra anxiety/pain-reducing measures to each of her patients.
Tiffany enjoys her free time with her husband and 3 children. They love being outdoors by the pool or at the beach. Rainy days are filled with science experiments, art projects, and relaxing with a good book.
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, University of South Alabama, Macon, GA
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Middle Georgia State University, Macon, GA
- Associates of Science in Nursing, Middle Georgia State University, Macon, GA
- Associates in Paralegal Studies, Central Georgia Technical College, Macon, GA
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers